Do you Believe In Luck & Lottery? If yes then check out These Quotes on Lottery.
Who doesn’t like to win a lottery? Winning a lottery was very difficult in an earlier time because people only depends on luck but nowadays it’s not that much difficult. There are many lottery prediction software in the market which will help you choose best number out of all.
You might be wondering after knowing that 19th November is celebrated as national lottery day all over the world. People of United Kingdom started celebrating 19th November 1994 as National Lottery day. When it comes to lottery and Gambling the first name which came in our mind is Las Vegas. Las Vegas is hub of casino. People enjoy their weekends and vacations in Vegas casino.
26 Funny Lottery Quotes And Sayings
Many people have tested their luck in Las Vegas and some of them failed and rests have made history by winning thousands of dollars. Big Companies and clothing brand are providing lottery tickets to their customers and they also reward them with good prizes and sweepstakes. Not all kind of lotteries known as gambling but according to the survey It’s a good strategy to acquire and attracts new customers. Big brands try to redeem their customers by provide exciting offers that users can’t refuse. So this planning also helpful in business in longterm to increase subscriber base.
If you believe in Lottery and try to test your luck they these quotes collection might help you to understand it’s fundaments and how to increase your chance to win the prize. Let us know what you think about lottery and do you believe in lottery prediction software? Also, don’t forget to share this post with your Gambling Lover Friends.
- “Here’s something to think about: How come you never see a headline like ‘Psychic Wins Lottery’?”
- “No man can win a confrontation with his wife, but he might win the lottery.”
- “I can’t wait ’til I’m rich enough to throw things away that accidentally fall in the toilet.”
- “Luck is not as random as you think. Before that lottery ticket won the jackpot, someone had to buy it.” – Vera Nazarian
- “I’ve done the calculation and your chances of winning the lottery are identical whether you play or not.” – Fran Lebowitz
- “If I ever become rich and famous, I won’t forget my friends. They will be a fond and nostalgic memory.”
- “It’s hard to make a living in any of the arts. When most people think of artists, they think of the stars and the celebrities. But that’s such a tiny minority of the elites who are able to make those millions of dollars. The reality is that it’s very hard for the rest to make a living as an artist. So, you really have to persevere and understand that achieving the sort of success where you’re making the big money is like winning the lottery.” – Isabella Rossellini
- “When you win the lottery, you have the freedom to do as you please.”
- “You know you are capitalism’s ideal puppet (and that education betrayed you) when winning the lottery is your only chance to realizing financial freedom.” – Mokokoma
- “I wanna be rich enough to have 11 little people who run out of my closet every morning dressed as a nascar pit crew to make my bed really fast.”
- “People act cockily when they have the bank balance to do so.”
- “But a lottery isn’t meaningless. Someone has to win.” – J.G. Ballard
- “Being hungover is like winning the lottery, only they pay you in regret.” – Ryan North
- “Even most of those whose wealth was not inherited or won often lose sleep over losing their wealth.” – Mokokoma
- “Winning the lottery is winning the lottery. It’s highly unlikely and very unusual.”
- “Getting an inch of snow is like winning 10 cents in the lottery.” – Bill Watterson
- “Life is a lottery that we’ve already won. But most people have not cashed in their tickets.” – Louise L. Hay
- “Forget the lottery. Bet on yourself instead.”
- “ I’d like to be so rich that my dog has a dog.”
- “Your oddity is your hottest commodity but you scratch yourself like it’s the lottery to reject yourself mentally, spiritually & bodily.” – Curtis Tyrone Jones
- “Some people react with uncontrollable anger which seems to be silly.”
- “Professionally, I feel like I won the lottery and I am the luckiest person in the entire world.” – Jonah Hill
- “Your chances of dying on the way to buying a lotto ticket are greater than your chances of winning.”
- “The REAL American Dream is not about a garage full of new cars, winning the lottery, or retiring to a life of ease in Florida. It’s about doing work that has meaning, work that makes a difference, and doing that work with people you care about.” – Joe Tye
- “You need a lot of luck to find people with whom you want to spend the rest of your life. Some people manage to find their soul mate. Others don’t. I think love is like a lottery.” – Kylie Minogue
- “Anticipation for a result may be more dangerous than the actual result.”
- “To all of you who posted your lotto numbers: I copied them and played them too. If you win, I win. And I get half. Think of it as a pre-emptive divorce.”
- “Instead of the obvious road signs, it’s funny to have thoughtful signs to affect us.”
- “There may be less of a chance of losing all the money you put into a mutual fund than there is of losing all the money you put into lottery tickets, but you’re never going to win big in a mutual fund.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Now that you’ve been a bit ambitious, it’s time to take the action into your own hands. Download our software to predict lottery numbers and navigate your life on the money track. It’s more simple than you think, and the chances of success are better than the chances of winning the lottery!
For more inspirational quotes, visit www.mysticquote.com